Veneers – Jacksonville, FL
Smile Like the Stars
Are you in need of a smile boost? If you want to fix chipped, gapped, stained, or otherwise imperfect teeth, veneers may be just the solution you have been hoping for. In as little as two appointments, you can have a set of pearly whites you’ll never stop showing off. At North Jacksonville Complete Dentistry, Dr. Bradberry and Dr. Baxter are pleased to offer high-quality, durable, and custom-made veneers for patients of Jacksonville! To learn more about this cosmetic service, continue reading or give our office a call today!
Why Choose North Jacksonville Complete Dentistry for Veneers?
- Ability to fix multiple imperfections in just two appointments
- Custom-designed for every patient
- Can provide a minor touch-up or dramatic makeover
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are currently one of the most popular cosmetic treatments for adult patients. They are thin restorations that can be affixed to the front side of the teeth that show when you speak and smile -- those also known as the “social six.” Veneers are completed over the course of two visits to our office and are highly customizable to match the size, shape, and shade that will suit your facial features best.
Some of the issues that veneers can be used to treat include:
- Chipped teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Slightly gapped teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth that have not responded to professional whitening treatments
- Teeth with an irregular surface, like pitted and grooved enamel
- Pointed, stubby, or otherwise misshapen teeth
The Process of Getting Veneers
It only takes two visits and between two to four weeks to dramatically improve the appearance of your smile with veneers. During an initial consultation, we will examine your teeth and discuss your personal goals to confirm that you are eligible for this treatment. If the answer is yes, we will get started right away!
For the veneers to look natural, a small portion of tooth enamel must be removed before they can be placed. After the teeth have been prepared, an impression (or mold) will be taken. This information is sent along with the details of your treatment plan to our partner lab, where the veneers are crafted from high-quality materials. Once this process is complete, you return to our office for the final placement of the veneers. A special bonding solution is used to secure the veneers onto the teeth.
The Benefits of Veneers
By choosing to transform your smile with veneers in Jacksonville, you can expect to reap several incredible benefits, such as:
- Minimally invasive treatment
- Natural-looking results
- Long lifespan (up to 15 years with proper care and maintenance)
- Improvements in the color, size, shape, and proportion of your teeth
- Results in as little as two appointments