Invisalign® Clear Braces – Jacksonville, FL
Straighter Teeth without Metal Braces
Many people with gaps between teeth, crooked, misaligned, or rotated teeth have seen true transformation with Invisalign. Dr. Baxter and Dr. Johnson provide Invisalign treatment conveniently on Dunn Avenue in North Jacksonville. We welcome new patients and as always are happy to answer any questions that you may have. Feel free to call us at (904)751-4958 or click here to contact us any time.
Why Choose North Jacksonville Complete Dentistry for Invisalign® Clear Braces?
- Always custom-made to guarantee a comfortable fit
- Discreet appearance—no one will notice you’re using Invisalign
- Often able to work faster than traditional orthodontics
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign has been called the clear alternative to braces. This treatment consists of a series of clear, thin, specialized plastic aligners that are worn for two weeks each. Each set of aligners moves the teeth slightly to the custom desired position that has been agreed upon with patient and doctor.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Wire Braces
Many people ask us what benefits Invisalign provides over traditional braces. Here are a few;
- No painful wire tightening appointments
- Many teens and adults love Invisalign because the aligners are nearly invisible. This alleviates much of the social challenges brought about by traditional braces
- Invisalign trays can be removed to eat. This eliminates the selective diet required with braces
- Invisalign trays can be removed to brush and floss the teeth. Many times we see permanent white spots created from traditional braces due to the challenges of oral hygiene
What is the Process?
Invisalign treatment begins with a consultation. You would sit down with Dr. Johnson or Dr. Baxter and discuss your goals. From there, a discussion would ensue regarding predictability, timing, outcome, and desires. A series of photographs and impressions will be taken and sent to the specialists at Invisalign. They will create a custom digital treatment plan. You will have the ability to review the treatment plan and then get excited. Only then will the treatment begin.
Who is a Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign will treat gaps between teeth, rotated or crooked teeth, and a host of other misalignments. Your doctor will be instrumental in your treatment plan and a consultation will reveal the possibilities. Although Invisalign has limitations, advances in materials and technology has allowed us to treat problems that we never imagined possible years ago.
For more before and after pictures, click here to visit Invisalign's before and after page.
Feel free to contact us at any time for more information!